-I need not to be a perfect person to be loved by someone.
-There will be always some people who would hate me despite of all good work I have done for them. And it’s ok.
– My energy is not to waste to impress someone to love me. It doesn’t work in that way. Love comes naturally. We can’t force love.
– Not everyone in this world came here to love or respect me. And that’s ok.
-To give a meaning to my life, I must devote sometime to myself and do things that I love to do.
– It is ok to feel bad, hopeless and experiencing negative emotions at a times. This is part of being human, I accept it.
– Sometimes all things around me make me feel void and empty, and that is ok. Nobody feels positive all the time in life.
– Life doesn’t grant all our wishes, sometimes I must let go few ideas that doesn’t work for me and think of new ones.
– Though I have all rights to look grumpy and tough after 40. I decided to add little Joy on my heart and face whenever I can.
– It’s good idea to laugh and crack jokes on my disappointments. Sometimes it is the best way to cope.
– Live, love and laugh as much as I can, coz everything here comes with an expiry date.